Game crashes on any save.

MrBoomba

So, I have a little issue with my current mod list and I am not entirely sure how to fix it outside of disabling all mods. I set up a mod list that doesn't have any issues as far as I can tell, but whenever I try to load into a save after exiting to desktop I am unable to. I have no problem so long as I do not exit the game, please help, below are screenshots of the mods and load order, if you have any helpful input it will be greatly appreciated!

I have had your issue and usually it was trying out a new mod or deleting one. Given the number of times i have started over you'd think I would know better.

I don't use Vortex (use MO2) - never liked it - but first download Loot and use it to see what issues it may see. Do not use vortex sorting. Last I heard it wasn't that good.

If you wish use Loot to sort - some like it; some don't, but from what i see your order looks all over the map and Loot can be a good starting point.. I searched for load order guides (Fallout 4 Load Order Framework: A Vault Dweller's Load Order Survival Guide good place to start) and tried to follow those (hint no one agrees on most things).

As many will tell you read what the author says about their mod and possible load order. SOMEWHERE in the mod page may be a hint or many lost hours on Google will tell you what others have done.

Get FO4edit and learn to use. They have a fairly good intro on how it works and i found it really useful for seeking out conflicts.

Another source is Kinggrath maker of Sim settlements his wiki page has lots of useful ideas. The man is a saint.

Good luck

Ive tried FO4edit in the past and I just couldn't get use to how basic it looked, if loot doesnt work I may just have to give it another shot, truth be told this is the first time ive ever had this specific problem when using a large list of mods, but it's also my first time using a large list of mods outside of NMM.