Mod Request: Judy romance for Male V

daikumasan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up for anyone interested, if you download and install Cyber Engine Tweaks (https://wiki.cybermods.net/cyber-engine-tweaks/getting-started/installing) to re-enable the console then run the command Game.SetDebugFact("judy_romanceable",1) it will allow male V to romance Judy. I've tested and was able to do Pyramid Song entirely with male V, voiced and everything and the animations even worked fine. It does appear that the flag has to be set prior to starting Pyramid Song though.

There are similar flags for the other romances, panam_romanceable, kerry_romanceable, river_romanceable. I haven't tested those ones to see at what points they need to be set (or how well the romances work) but in theory you could just set it at the beginning of the game for who you want and it should work?

hey mate, when i need to run this command on new save? on pyramid song quest or another time ?

Yeah, I would also like to know if I can use that command on my current save or should I start from scratch?

Thanks, btw, adrares!

EDIT:

Oh shoot, I read it too fast and didn't realize you said: "It does appear that the flag has to be set prior to starting Pyramid Song though."

LOL my bad.

Thanks again!

Edited by negisensei

I think it's pretty sad that men want lesbians to not be lesbian.

I think it's actually pretty nice that for once not every single romanceable character is pansexual. It actually adds to the character for the character to actually have a freaking sexual orientation and to hold to it.

Is it really so hard to just play a female character if you want to romance Judy? That's what I did. Or get a mod that changes your character to female if you don't want to start over.

But frankly I see forcing a male on a woman who clearly doesn't want one is basically digital rape. Because it's digital, nobody cares, not even me, but it certainly comes off like you don't care about the character's preferences whatsoever, you just want to have sex with her anyway. I don't see it as a good look.

That said, I agree that there should be more options for romance in the game, but if it was real life and you're a guy coming across a lesbian, you can't just 'mod' her to be into you. I still think it's really sad that this was immediately the thing that was requested and has a huge amount of desire for. Just cause she's pretty. Sigh.

I mean, where's all the people wanting to romance the guy that's only into girls, when playing as a guy? Nobody's asking for that? Thought so.

After looking through the requests here, the only other romance requests is to get the woman who only wants men, to want you as a woman.

So basically, the only romance requests are "make the woman unable to say no." And nobody has asked even once for "make the man unable to say no." That's pretty telling.

Edited by Thortok2000

I think it's pretty sad that men want lesbians to not be lesbian.

I think it's actually pretty nice that for once not every single romanceable character is pansexual. It actually adds to the character for the character to actually have a freaking sexual orientation and to hold to it.

Is it really so hard to just play a female character if you want to romance Judy? That's what I did. Or get a mod that changes your character to female if you don't want to start over.

But frankly I see forcing a male on a woman who clearly doesn't want one is basically digital rape. Because it's digital, nobody cares, not even me, but it certainly comes off like you don't care about the character's preferences whatsoever, you just want to have sex with her anyway. I don't see it as a good look.

That said, I agree that there should be more options for romance in the game, but if it was real life and you're a guy coming across a lesbian, you can't just 'mod' her to be into you. I still think it's really sad that this was immediately the thing that was requested and has a huge amount of desire for. Just cause she's pretty. Sigh.

I mean, where's all the people wanting to romance the guy that's only into girls, when playing as a guy? Nobody's asking for that? Thought so.

After looking through the requests here, the only other romance requests is to get the woman who only wants men, to want you as a woman.

So basically, the only romance requests are "make the woman unable to say no." And nobody has asked even once for "make the man unable to say no." That's pretty telling.

I think the best option would be if every romanceable NPC could be romance be every MC (male/female/homo/hetro) and not only 1 for every sexuality, so there is no choice.

I think the best option would be if every romanceable NPC could be romance be every MC (male/female/homo/hetro) and not only 1 for every sexuality, so there is no choice.

This is the way AC does it, and that's super boring, that every single character in the game is pansexual. It breaks immersion because the real world isn't that way.

What would be better is if there was a bigger selection of romanceable characters, and sure, some could be bisexual or pansexual, but I think it's great that they aren't all completely bare of personality and actually have a sexual preference one way or the other. That's way more realistic and therefore immersive.

This is the way AC does it, and that's super boring, that every single character in the game is pansexual. It breaks immersion because the real world isn't that way.

What would be better is if there was a bigger selection of romanceable characters, and sure, some could be bisexual or pansexual, but I think it's great that they aren't all completely bare of personality and actually have a sexual preference one way or the other. That's way more realistic and therefore immersive.

Yeah but real world have 8 billion people, not only 2 xd AC making right thing.

Just a heads up for anyone interested, if you download and install Cyber Engine Tweaks (https://wiki.cybermods.net/cyber-engine-tweaks/getting-started/installing) to re-enable the console then run the command Game.SetDebugFact("judy_romanceable",1) it will allow male V to romance Judy. I've tested and was able to do Pyramid Song entirely with male V, voiced and everything and the animations even worked fine. It does appear that the flag has to be set prior to starting Pyramid Song though.

There are similar flags for the other romances, panam_romanceable, kerry_romanceable, river_romanceable. I haven't tested those ones to see at what points they need to be set (or how well the romances work) but in theory you could just set it at the beginning of the game for who you want and it should work?

i actually tried this with the console command, i used the command before starting the pyramid song quest with male v. it works really well, some things i noticed.

- male v has full voiced dialog, intimate, sex animations.

- judy's lines refer player as V so all her lines flows well as it seem intended, she only mention V by "girl" once, i forgot the lines it was something like "you go girl!" other than that everything seems normal.

- very minor hand clipping during sex scene, probably due to male v arms/hands are bigger than female v.

- (spoiler) male v has voice dialog after romancing judy, plays animation to received apartment. after going to apartment theres full voiced dialog and animation with judy as your girlfriend. i havent done a female playthru but i read online only female v gets the judy's apartment, so i assume cdprojectred intended judy to be Bi-sexual.

Edited by aznassassin