Mod Request: Judy romance for Male V

daikumasan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should all get together and write to cdpr to improve not only romance with Judy, but also with other characters, such as Panam. Only 4 romances in game ( I don't even count Meredith, she's just one night stand) and they are restricted by gender, like wtf cdpr?

Idiots, not possible since there is no voiced dialogue for this.

Just need volunteer voice actors who sound similar and deepfakes. Just extract all of V's voice files and you got an ample supply of clean voice samples with no background disturbance.

This thread may have started with Judy but the most progressive option would be to open up all of the characters. In your tirade about allocishet males and virtues about lesbian women, you seemed to miss out that maybe there are lesbians who would like to be with Panam? Instead of spelling out every pairing we can all agree that just opening it up is the most progressive option that allows everybody to win and nobody loses over it.

Hi yeah I am one of those lesbians. Panam would actually be incredibly easy to make Bi simply because you wouldnât have to alter much. She already responds to a female voice so all we need to do is change the body requirements and boom youâre done. Judy is a bit harder just because you need both female voice and body but really..... I just want to be able to romance who I want.

Actually there is a save on nexusmods with male v becoming a legend and Judy romanced. Suprisingly there are all of voice lines of male V and some weren't used previously in game (and they are actually said to Judy) so I think that they considered or they are considering to make Judy bi. Only animations of kissing and hugging are missing. I can give you a link if you want.

Panam is so easy to make her bi because we got even an option to touch her as female V and yeah, she will be rejected by Panam but it's... weird? We don't even need male voice to romance her, so it's strange.

So, we must be patient and wait for future updates.

Just a heads up for anyone interested, if you download and install Cyber Engine Tweaks (https://wiki.cybermods.net/cyber-engine-tweaks/getting-started/installing) to re-enable the console then run the command Game.SetDebugFact("judy_romanceable",1) it will allow male V to romance Judy. I've tested and was able to do Pyramid Song entirely with male V, voiced and everything and the animations even worked fine. It does appear that the flag has to be set prior to starting Pyramid Song though.

There are similar flags for the other romances, panam_romanceable, kerry_romanceable, river_romanceable. I haven't tested those ones to see at what points they need to be set (or how well the romances work) but in theory you could just set it at the beginning of the game for who you want and it should work?