Mod Request: Judy romance for Male V

daikumasan

I think they knew that everyone wanted this romance as male V, like come on they advertised her and hyped people so much, I'm pretty sure that they have dialogue lines prepared so I guess it's no problem for them to make her bisexual, they could come up with something like "I'm not lucky with women, maybe it's time for something else", change sex scene a little and that would be enough. I think that Panam should also be bisexual because these two actually change the ending. Overall, romances in game are very disappointing, they seem cut. So we have to wait and believe that something will change either with the free dlc or in the upcoming big updates in January and February. For example, in one of patches for Witcher 3 they actually added some new romance options for Yennefer and Triss because community wanted this so yeah, we must hope.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

judy is a character set in stone with her preferences, stop trying to rape her. i laugh at games where every single character is a damn bisexual(see mass effect)

Clearly you haven't played Mass Effect. If you are going to mention it, at least play the game if you don't want to look like a fool.

Of 12 possible romances in the saga, only 3 are bisexual.

Edited by pseudodiego

judy is a character set in stone with her preferences, stop trying to rape her. i laugh at games where every single character is a damn bisexual(see mass effect)

Well, you should play ME first before stating something like that.

About Judy: you said loud words about raping. And that is not the point. Many players want to romance her because she is the most interesting character for romance. She is well written. She has a good background story, but most important she is more alive than any other romance option.

And it is normal that a lot of players aren't satisfied with so limited options in game.

But it is easier to start another bulls*** about "white male sexists are trying to discriminate LGBT community". But you don't understand that's not the case. We just want the same level of experience like others.

P.S: despite the situation with limited romances for all players, CP 2077 is great game. It's just looks cut in the romance part of plot.

Edited by OkGo13

Does anyone know if someone was going to create such a mod? Any information about intentions create such a mod popped up somewhere? Is it worth even hoping?

No info yet. For such mod gamers should wait at least a few months or even more.