Mod Request: Judy romance for Male V

daikumasan

I think the best option would be if every romanceable NPC could be romance be every MC (male/female/homo/hetro) and not only 1 for every sexuality, so there is no choice.

This is the way AC does it, and that's super boring, that every single character in the game is pansexual. It breaks immersion because the real world isn't that way.

What would be better is if there was a bigger selection of romanceable characters, and sure, some could be bisexual or pansexual, but I think it's great that they aren't all completely bare of personality and actually have a sexual preference one way or the other. That's way more realistic and therefore immersive.

So, it breaks immersion for you for character sexuality to be dynamic to your choices, but it doesn't break immersion for you to be able to abuse saves and/or utilize multiple playthrough foreknowledge to make everything go your way and find out that characters are dynamically romantic in the first place? I think you are just full of BS and want to take things away from others because you are a bitter, insufferable person. I'm a girl mainly into other girls and I hate it that I can't romance whoever I want in any game. But no, because you have suspiciously cherry picked immersion sensitivity in high fantasy games that seem to coincide with pissing everyone else off, we can't have nice things, huh? I wish people like you didn't exist, so everyone else could be happier with life, as life sucks enough as it is without parasites like you.

I welcome any mod that enables the player to romance every option possible in the game. I hope people can figure out how to get female V to be able to romance Panam as well since that one seems to require more interaction than what Judy requires for whatever reason. It's a real bummer being forced down the friend path as you do the quests without any of the romance dialogue or interactions being available. As of now, you only get love texts after the fact by manipulating the currently known flags. Hoping it's just a matter of finding more flags that are unique to Panam's interactions with V.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic