IMO, CDPR deserved to get burned on 20% of their market share.

Beriallord

The problem as I see it, and I have seen it many times before, in other environments, is the management that made the stupid decisions, will NOT take the blame for those decisions. They start finger-pointing at anyone and everyone that actually did the work on the game/project/whatever, and blame them for any failings. I mean, seriously, it can't be THEIR fault, they have a college degree after all, and this should have worked, someone else screwed it up......

Corporations are the same everywhere. Blame rolls down hill. Beth has demonstrated that failing on numerous occasions in the last decade or two.

I think everyone just described a modern Day Care Center.

Only in these they give the children the raw video games and let them play with them.

In ten years the children all are at that age where they work for money and they just love those old toys they shared and played on with the computer video games they fumbled with.

Now they are the buyers instead of the creators. They don't mind, because it was all fun. Good times!

Now the latest batch of high school game builders are selling the stuff on the playground to their old K-6th grade schools. Whose parents have old computers laying around still good enough to play, Froggy!

And those 16 to 19 year olds are the children who barely got finished playing with talking, walking, patrolling, singing and dancing robot toys they left behind in less than a month after their Xmas or birthday. Left them behind for ??? Remember what you started playing with when you were 12? I

I'll bet you do!

I remember that Girls matured faster than boys, back when I was too little to understand how to undo a safety pin holding up my soft real cotton diaper.