Can I Install .omod Files with Wrye Bash?

TLC77

The problem is that ENB and Oblivion Remade aren't feasible for everyone, and Night Eye still ruins the game if you don't mod it. The only non-ENB mods that do that are omods and getting the ENB to work correctly destabilizes the game and crushes your cpu / gpu with extra load. Which crowds out other gameplay mods that need those resources. It's a limitation of the game being single-threaded and harshly limited by 32-bit code.

If you don't have the resources to run ENB or OR, you don't have the resources to run these hacky shader modifiers. If you really want different colors, use ReShade which barely has a performance hit

i was going to use a method of using OBMM to install a omod, which primarily is just installing based on user preference. My preference rarily changes, so install it with OBMM, do a search of the Data directory "*.*". Organize the files based on date creation ... those are your packaged files which one can then easily port into a 7zip or whatever type of archive, being sure to maintain directory structure. The only prob i can see is if the mod changes something outside of the Data directory, which is rare, but usually something in the user ini file or does a name change on something within the structure.

a couple of examples:

darn and similar, changes the font, a entry is made in the ini file.

a similar mod, Atm loading screens, renames the esp and the bsa (ie. ...screens.esp, ...screens.bsa)

i suppose with this in mind, if two mods, say cosmetic or texture/mesh etc. qarl &bombret for example. there is no script file, but the two files could be merged. additionally, more newer mods that may write over them or perhaps one is using Ordenador or perhaps a TES4 Quick Clean, repackage the mod and hopefully not have to deal w/ that process again. Perhaps merge all the patches if possible ... many times this isn't possible w/ script files (esp) unless ya' wanna' dig through the CS.

as i'm sure has already been addressed, many omods have been repackaged in a form where just installing configured is applicable. in addition, some authors create BAIN wizards for such ... sometimes it's not necessary. if one looks at Maskar for example, all of the options are embedded in the ini files and from there the ini files are what's being using used via a batch script to set values. Once you have the ini set appropriately, that's just a matter of cut/paste into the appropriate location of the ini.