Blocking Content

GendunDrup

Click on your username at the top left of the screen and click on Edit my Profile over on the right of the resulting screen.

On the left you should find 'Ignore' Preferences. Click on that and a page will open that will allow you to add whomever you wish to your Ignore list and you can even select what about them you wish to ignore.

Edited by SpockST

Click on your username at the top left of the screen and click on Edit my Profile over on the right of the resulting screen.

On the left you should find 'Ignore' Preferences. Click on that and a page will open that will allow you to add whomever you wish to your Ignore list and you can even select what about them you wish to ignore.

Thank you. Does that mean I won't ever see their mods again?

I'm fairly new to this forum. There may be some difference between the two accounts you are trying to block. I'm sure one of the Moderators or even a long time member could probably give you an idea why there is a disperaty between what you want and what actually happens.

I'm fairly new to this forum. There may be some difference between the two accounts you are trying to block. I'm sure one of the Moderators or even a long time member could probably give you an idea why there is a disperaty between what you want and what actually happens.

I think one of them is a supporter. That might of something to do with it.

I wasn't aware I make many mods lol and certainly not enough to 'spam' the front page, in fact those I have released have only been released one at the time usually months between releases how I could be spamming the mods front page is a mystery. In any case you can select the 'block content' option then tick 'User Interface' and 'Miscellaneous' boxes and you won't see my epic 9 files and any other file listed under those categories (assuming you are talking about Skyrim).

I think he's referring to your images? I mean, they've never bothered me, but with a body of 1800+ images uploaded, you'll naturally dominate the uploaded images page at times. But hey: to each their own.

Not really, your images only appear on the front page at the time you upload them and then you would have to upload 'five' or 'ten' images (depending on you account status) at once for an accusation of 'spamming' to be made and as anyone who follows my screens knows I tend to post one screen at a time and usually wait until it's been pushed one or two pages back (and off the front page) before uploading the next one so you only ever see one of my screen on the front page. Somebody needs to looks up the definition of 'spamming'.