Help with the DawnGuard

If someone could help me that would be great this has never happened to me but I started a new playthrough and I wanted to be a vampire lord I got serana out and i took her to the castle but every time I choose become a vampire and I do the tutorial every vampire in the castle attacks me I thought I did something wrong so I reload and it did it again so if anyone could help me that would be great.

If someone could help me that would be great this has never happened to me but I started a new playthrough and I wanted to be a vampire lord I got serana out and i took her to the castle but every time I choose become a vampire and I do the tutorial every vampire in the castle attacks me I thought I did something wrong so I reload and it did it again so if anyone could help me that would be great.

Look at the top of every game's mods page and you'll see a button called "Community". Hit that button and choose "Forums" from the drop-down menu. That will open a new page with all the different fora a particular game has. There you can sift through the topics to see if anyone else has had the issue. If not, choose the appropriate forum and post a new topic regarding your problem.

Personally, I have never had the issue with either Skyrim LE or SE, for the simple reason I've never played as a vampire.