• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Camerontheking32

Camerontheking32

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

If someone could help me that would be great this has never happened to me but I started a new playthrough and I wanted to be a vampire lord I got serana out and i took her to the castle but every time I choose become a vampire and I do the tutorial every vampire in the castle attacks me I thought I did something wrong so I reload and it did it again so if anyone could help me that would be great.

HeyYou

HeyYou

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,168 posts

Probably a mod conflict..... or a script not updating properly...... Wonder if it is not removing you from the Dawngaurd faction, and therefore, they are all instantly hostile.

JimmyRJump

JimmyRJump

MoralMinority

• Premium Member
  • 11,119 posts

If someone could help me that would be great this has never happened to me but I started a new playthrough and I wanted to be a vampire lord I got serana out and i took her to the castle but every time I choose become a vampire and I do the tutorial every vampire in the castle attacks me I thought I did something wrong so I reload and it did it again so if anyone could help me that would be great.

Look at the top of every game's mods page and you'll see a button called "Community".  Hit that button and choose "Forums" from the drop-down menu.  That will open a new page with all the different fora a particular game has.  There you can sift through the topics to see if anyone else has had the issue.  If not, choose the appropriate forum and post a new topic regarding your problem.

Personally, I have never had the issue with either Skyrim LE or SE, for the simple reason I've never played as a vampire.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, vampire, dawnguard

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 16.378 seconds