Aorus P750W 80Plus Gold or MSI MPG A850GF 80Plus Gold?

The local PC shop has these on sale right now and they are roughly the same price (Just a little over a hundred bucks equivalent) and was wondering if anyone had any experience with either these PSUs and enlighten me...

I've been using PSUs from Seasonic, Cooler Master, Corsair, and such, and I just got curious with the above mentioned PSUs and if they are any good (or safe) and might grab one of them.

Thank you in advanced!

The local PC shop has these on sale right now and they are roughly the same price (Just a little over a hundred bucks equivalent) and was wondering if anyone had any experience with either these PSUs and enlighten me...

I've been using PSUs from Seasonic, Cooler Master, Corsair, and such, and I just got curious with the above mentioned PSUs and if they are any good (or safe) and might grab one of them.

Thank you in advanced!

The msi has rattle noises and gigabyte's efficieny in low areas arent good and can be rly noisy under load..

As much as i know the gigabyte is made by meic a ac adapter brand and more or less new to psu.

Msi possible cwt, they can build good units.

Anyway nay. Would grab a trusty Seasonic instead. Focus or the new gx/px series.

No rebrand, rly solid quality and damn nice quite fans.

Edited by EyMiMayhem

When buying a power supply from brands that don't make any themselves, try to find out who the original maker is. Don't cheap-out on a PSU, it's the component that powers your expensive system. Better to have it doing what it needs to do than adding a marvelous fire to the festive atmosphere during the holidays.

Stay with brands like Seasonic, Antec, coolermaster, Corsair and the likes. Go for Gold or Platinum efficiency. And don't buy a monster wattage PSU because it'll lose its efficiency when not going higher than half its capacity.