Missing Meshes Problem

TLC77

Yes, like when NeilV made me some special designed clothing for my Ancient Caldera Mine, for Morrowind 2006, which OblivionAddicted say keeps crashing the game. I did not know this until he told me. NeilV named all his stuff to 1NV

All the editor ID's that don't start with a letter make the game crash more oftenly. I've had this problem with all of them and when I fixed the editor ID the crashes stopped.

Cool. Well I will do it sooner or later, remaking all 1NV to 2NV instead... :wink:

Honestly, to INV

I do hope I do not need to change the path names from 1NV to INV as well?

I peek at it right away and upload a patch

Edited by Pellape

I know but that was not for Oblivion. I do think we also have a TES3Edit right? I have no need for it right now. Morrowind CS do start fast but the orientation is not as good as in Oblivion, with all tabs.

If i did it with a TES3Edit, I would never seen the 6th Bellhammer

Edited by Pellape

I know but that was not for Oblivion. I do think we also have a TES3Edit right? I have no need for it right now. Morrowind CS do start fast but the orientation is not as good as in Oblivion, with all tabs.

If i did it with a TES3Edit, I would never seen the 6th Bellhammer

To avoid any conflict the best would be to use an replica of the 6th house bellhammer, with an ed ID starting by a letter of course.