Why is blocking users from accessing a mod even a thing?

Deleted82823653User

Well I guess this confirms it. Mod authors can be as obnoxious and haughty as they want, but anyone who tells them off for doing so gets punished.

I cannot imagine how any of you function in the real world if you think I'm being too aggressive.

I'm detecting a pattern here. When you get salty, your perspective becomes decoupled from reality.

You admitted to deliberately trying to wind up a mod author and as a result of your action they banned you from their mod.

But you didn't disclose that in your initial post.

Perhaps people don't think you were being too aggressive as much as being disingenuous.

Guest deleted34304850

Well I guess this confirms it. Mod authors can be as obnoxious and haughty as they want, but anyone who tells them off for doing so gets punished.

I cannot imagine how any of you function in the real world if you think I'm being too aggressive.

this isn't the real world though. Its an internet site that has rules that you agreed to when you registered.

i don't know if you were aggressive or not, but going on your history in this thread, i can safely say that you are less than honest, and quick to attack when things don't go quite the way you want them to.

Sometimes, it's best to say nothing and move on. particularly if you want to invade someone's space and be less than agreeable.

This site, and the mod authors who use it owe you exactly - nothing. you, on the other hand, owe the site owners and moderators your end of the bargain that you agreed to when you signed up.

that's how it works, "in the real world".

Ok so based on your own admission, OP, you deliberately trolled a mod author which lead to a block. The whole point of this post was you venting your frustrations at being held accountable for your behaviour. A fundamental rule in this community is "If you do not like something or have nothing constructive to add, it's best to simply move along.".

I see no reason for this thread to continue so I'm going to lock it.