Vortex add tool help

QueenCeecee

I have done just the run detached on. I have also tried them both on. I have tried just the run in shell option, and I have tried with both of them off.

With my husband's desktop it only works if both options are turned on. If the run in shell is off it won't work. If the run detached is turned off it won't work. On mine however it doesn't matter if one or the other is turned on or off or if both are on or off.

Edited by QueenCeecee

Yes. It works just fine, but can't get SKSE.exe to run with Harbor like I can with Vortex and Harbor. The mods still work with just Harbor, but some mods like the good ones need the SKSE. Which I can't get harbor to load unless it is opened with vortex lol, which is why I am trying to desperately to get it to work.

Yes. It works just fine, but can't get SKSE.exe to run with Harbor like I can with Vortex and Harbor. The mods still work with just Harbor, but some mods like the good ones need the SKSE. Which I can't get harbor to load unless it is opened with vortex lol, which is why I am trying to desperately to get it to work.

Do you have SKSE64 in the Dashboard as well?

Make sure it's set to PRIMARY so it will start up automatically.

Vortex-SKSE64-Make-Primary.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...