help

AtReX aLpHa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Khajiit

I know you can help me! :)

I am in that dwarven place too. But I'm not so far like you :( Because I can not remove collapse rocks near the room with big broken robot! Tell me, please, how you did it?

I know you can help me! :)

I am in that dwarven place too. But I'm not so far like you :( Because I can not remove collapse rocks near the room with big broken robot! Tell me, please, how you did it?

take a look around in the ruins and u should be able 2 find a strange white thing with a black cross on it, called a satchel pack. its an explosive device u can use 2 dislodge the rocks, just press SPACE on the rocks and click yes, theres a 5 second countdown so back off unless u wanna get caught in the blast, then the rocks will be cleared. theres also 2 more satchel packs in a locked room down a corridor near the one with the rocks

Guest Khajiit

Wow! I thinked this satchel packs are useless for me. I was wrong. Thank you, very much, Switch!

P.S. I read all topics in "General Morrowind: Tribunal" before writing my first post and I want to say you are really good assistant!

Wow! I thinked this satchel packs are useless for me. I was wrong. Thank you, very much, Switch!

P.S. I read all topics in "General Morrowind: Tribunal" before writing my first post and I want to say you are really good assistant!

lol gee thanks :D and ur welcome :P

Think I may have worked out out where AtRex is talking about. (Please correct me if I am wrong)

The "daedra guy" is the named daedra whose body you can't get to disappear. The place he refers to is the room that has him and all those other daedra, golden saints etc in. It looks vaguley like a throne room (there is a chair at the end). I belive its called the shrine of something

This room has three exits. The one you came in from and two others one to the wailingdelve and on to the basicllia of pain (think its pain not sure).

The walingdelve has a waterfall in it and the basillica has some stuff in it (can't remeber what) but they are both dead ends (no other exits)

Think this clarifies it

Archived