Payment method with ideal is missing

wdubbe

Dear reader, it would be so awesome to either being able to pay with ideal or a sepa transaction since I would like to use my online banking account. In my country which is a very rich country (Holland) a lot of people don't use credit cards nor have the interest in PayPal. May I suggest the developers of Nexus to expand the payment methods because according to the website I should be able to pay with a debit card however it only redirects me to PayPal and I can imagine there are lots of other people like me who don't want have anything to do with PayPal? So business wise it would be both for nexus and the modders a win, win situation to offer more payment methods.

I read on both the general internet and the nexus forums dating from February 2021 - 2020 that more users are facing this issue but why is it taking so long to process the whole situation?

Kind regards,

Edited by wdubbe

• 1 year later...

Our payment processor (BrainTree) supports direct card payments (Visa/Mastercard) or payment via PayPal. This covers the vast majority of users. We may add more options in future (if BT supports it) but it's unlikely to happen any time soon.