Plugin dependencies unfufilled

Fox532

I have skyrim special edition downloaded via steam, I used to just install mods via the main menu, realised today I couldn't find a mod I wanted but was pretty sure it still existed. I found the mod on nexus and decided to download vortex to handle all my mods, it keeps coming up with "plug dependencies unfufilled", when I click on more then it tells me "some of the enabled plugins have dependencies or incompatibilities that are not obeyes in your current setup:" and it then gives me a link to skyrim special edition script extender 64 https://skse.silverlock.org/

I've tried installing it via steam and it hasn't worked, when clicking on installer and trying to install it then "the installer was unable to determine your Skyrim install diresctory. please set the install directory to the folder containing TESV.exe". I've tried typing tesv on the search bar and it isn't anywhere in my files at all.

I've even tried looking up the tesv thing, I've looked in every single file in my Skyrim Special edition folder and every time I try to install the Skyrim script extender it says "The Skyrim EXE file was not found in the install directory. You have probably not selected the correct folder."

Not really sure what to do at this point, I'm not really that tech savvy but I know how to follow instructions. If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

I have skyrim special edition downloaded via steam, I used to just install mods via the main menu, realised today I couldn't find a mod I wanted but was pretty sure it still existed. I found the mod on nexus and decided to download vortex to handle all my mods, it keeps coming up with "plug dependencies unfufilled", when I click on more then it tells me "some of the enabled plugins have dependencies or incompatibilities that are not obeyes in your current setup:" and it then gives me a link to skyrim special edition script extender 64 https://skse.silverlock.org/

I've tried installing it via steam and it hasn't worked, when clicking on installer and trying to install it then "the installer was unable to determine your Skyrim install diresctory. please set the install directory to the folder containing TESV.exe". I've tried typing tesv on the search bar and it isn't anywhere in my files at all.

I've even tried looking up the tesv thing, I've looked in every single file in my Skyrim Special edition folder and every time I try to install the Skyrim script extender it says "The Skyrim EXE file was not found in the install directory. You have probably not selected the correct folder."

Not really sure what to do at this point, I'm not really that tech savvy but I know how to follow instructions. If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

Which Skyrim are you playing?

Skyrim SE or Skyrim LE, because the only SKSE that's available on Steam is for Skyrim LE

Also, are you installing mods for the correct version of Skyrim?

You can't install Skyrim LE mods on Skyrim SE, or vice versa