⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Redesign Launch - Stage 2 in progress

Dark0ne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if anyone has asked yet but, whats the difference in bandwidth usage per page served on the new site compared to the old site?

Restore the old.domain. The 'new' one is a mess, and they know it. The 'new' site, is a dismal failure and has made nexus a laughing stock. Now, many equate it with such titans of web-design and functionality, as Bethesda.net..... and steam. Well played. :down:

Time to RIP for a good era.

This "disign" looks like it:

http://i102.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0116/bd/f4b02c1d282337fe1256b4e7724acdbd.jpg

http://vasya-lozhkin.ru/upload/iblock/8e3/8e383648218430cf659cc7ded2d92e7a.jpg

have sence like this:

http://i100.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0116/95/ca8fe0b7b3d2cc58c21494cf31f98d95.jpg

http://vasya-lozhkin.ru/upload/iblock/fcf/fcf0bdc902134e28572d6284d4599a69.jpg

And work as s#*!.

I wish your all best and have Fun ^-^

http://vasya-lozhkin.ru/upload/iblock/b73/b730ebb88a9759f9c4f0ee581e9708f8.jpg

Bye-bye!

Site for user, or user for site?

To be or not to be?

Well, we made our choices.

I removed my plug from this host now it is not comfortable for using. Hope I will left alone who did it. And thanks for a good time what I had here!

This new design sucks in every way, it's not practical and it's not functional.
All of you who are responsible for this update, you are reckless and rude for not leaving the old design as a ''choice'', at least a few months until people get their mind and fingers on this awfull new layout.

You've already failed miserably once when you changed the name of this site (from tesnexus to nexusmods) and you practicly ruined all the links everybody in this society shared among themself and on pages and now you're forcing us to use this horrible layout which is even worse.

There's no way this site will ever get a penny out of me.
When you start thinking about your users and modders who decided to use your site instead of other sites then you deserve support but this attitude and patern where you constantly neglect what modders and long time users have to say is not gonna be awarded by me.

In response to post #55252368. #55253008, #55253103, #57250731 are all replies on the same post.

Balgin Stondraeg wrote: Personally I can't stand the new site layout. I hope to be able to keep using the old version for as long as it's humanly possible. It's easier to sue, more intuitive and less of an eyesore.
Darnexx wrote: Same.
PziCrow wrote: I agree. This new design is BAD.
bdk112 wrote: I agree. It's ridiculously bad.

I agree and another think that I don't like are people who push you and try to force you accept any bad idea or design. So much bullying to accept something that isn't great not for all.

In response to post #57554591.

popay55 wrote:

All of you who are responsible for this update, you are reckless and rude for not leaving the old design as a ''choice'', at least a few months until people get their mind and fingers on this awfull new layout.

You've already failed miserably once when you changed the name of this site (from tesnexus to nexusmods) and you practicly ruined all the links everybody in this society shared among themself and on pages and now you're forcing us to use this horrible layout which is even worse.

When you start thinking about your users and modders who decided to use your site instead of other sites then you deserve support but this attitude and patern where you constantly neglect what modders and long time users have to say is not gonna be awarded by me.

That's exactly what we did. If you look, this news article you're posting on was added on November 15th 2017. It's been three months. We actually released the new design for people to "get their minds and fingers on" back in October 2017. So it's definitely been more than "a few months" now.

It's a shame you feel that you need to tell us we'll never "get a penny" from you, when you've downloaded almost 1,000 mods off this site, for free. I think it's very interesting how some people can think.

In response to post #57554591. #57564051 is also a reply to the same post.

popay55 wrote:

Dark0ne wrote:

That's exactly what we did. If you look, this news article you're posting on was added on November 15th 2017. It's been three months. We actually released the new design for people to "get their minds and fingers on" back in October 2017. So it's definitely been more than "a few months" now.

It's a shame you feel that you need to tell us we'll never "get a penny" from you, when you've downloaded almost 1,000 mods off this site, for free. I think it's very interesting how some people can think.

Agree, hate this new layout.....actually reminds me of my childrens game Minecraft all blocky!! please change back to what it was, as was unbroken and much much user friendly. Also atm can you allow us to access the previous way but without having to constantly change to it every time we login!