Anguti222

The dusters are cool, but dusters with sleeves look cooler in my opinion. The lack of sleeves on the dusters removes the spaghetti western feel, which goes well with Fallout: NV's theme and appearance.

Anguti222 sorry for hijacking your thread. I'll put together a model you requested with the standard (long sleeved) NCR duster that you see on ranger vets for your courier duster. Shout if you'd rather have the hybrid duster I made in post #10. They'r not much different (just around the collar & front), but the armor in post 10# needs to be recolored.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any word on this?

I think I finished off mine a couple of weeks back (independent & Legion), but you'll need to check with Flamenx01 to see if he's done his NCR and House. I can put mine up with a link in this thread when I get home from work, but it might be better to wait to put the full mod up on nexus until me and Flamenx01 can do them both at the same time (for a complete set).

any word on this?

Sorry. I was on holiday for 2 weeks and I couldn't get the meshes finished before I went. I've been very busy with stuff since I got back but hopefully I'll get a chance to get some more stuff done next week.

Check out "The Courier's Cache" it has a duster that seems to fit your description

Nope, doesn't even contain the courier duster from lonesome road.

But it did remind me I promised to make one up for Anguti222 and Regade1. It's a quick hack job, but contains all 4 dusters. Replacer so you don't need to do too much, just unrar drop both files in your data directory and select in your launcher.

It's the standard courier duster mesh with the the shoulders and arms mesh added from the ranger vet combat armor, but swapped to use the courier duster textures. I had to split the mesh on the arms so the bracers could have the ranger vet, but the rest of the arms have the courier duster texture, so you'll see some clipping when you look at your pipboy. If it's a big deal let me know and I'll see if I can set the flag for pipboy on/off on the seperated meshes.

I just popped in game for a sec, so I dind't check it extensively for clipping. If there is some, snap a screen shot of it (remember tfc in console to get a better shot, only from 3rd person view) and I'll fix it if I have time.

Here is a pic;

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/CourierDusterLongSleeves_zpsd979f3b5.jpg

and here is the download.

• 2 weeks later...