Deleting inactive mod causes CTD

Hello, I've recently ran into a problem I can't quite solve it myself, however I managed to pinpoint the source of the crash. So I had this mod from Nexusmods titled theRoadstrokers Courtesan Outfit DV (DV means German ver. My game is in English, btw). Never really used it so I decided to delete the ESP and the BSA that I had installed manually. The ESP is the source of this problem, I can delete the BSA just fine but if I delete the ESP, eventhough it's inactive/unchecked, the game will crash on startup. I decided to run the game with only the ESP intact but UNCHECKED, and the shop owner of Divine Elegance (the one who you're supposed to buy the outfits from) still retain the COURTESAN OUTFITS in her shop inventory, eventhough the corresponding BSA has been deleted and the ESP is not checked!
I've tried unlinking the ESP in OBMM, but I think it did nothing. How do I clean my game of this mod? Why is the content is still there eventhough the ESP is inactive?

Sounds like it's burned into your SaveGames

I think the game would only crash upon loading the said save if that was the case, but in this case it crashed right on startup. Do you have any suggestions on how to clean my game off the mod?

Sounds like it's burned into your SaveGames

I think the game would only crash upon loading the said save if that was the case, but in this case it crashed right on startup. Do you have any suggestions on how to clean my game off the mod?

The game crashes on startup BEFORE you even get a chance to load the save game?

If so, crashing at startup usually means a missing master.

Did you resort your load order after uninstalling the mod?

- Edit - Also did you rebuild your bashed patch (if you use one)?

We

Well, I've tried sorting my load order with BOSS a few times, and it didn't eliminate the CTD. Now that you mentioned it, I do use Bashed Patch, but they only contain More Merchant Gold, FG porter no follow, and Mayu's Animation Overhaul. Should I rebuild it?

I found the unchecked Courtesan Outfit ESP in the Bashed Patch's masters in Wrye Bash. I've just rebuilt the patch, and it appears the problematic ESP has disappeared from the master list. I'll try to load the game with the ESP deleted from the game folder.

I rebuilt my patch and I now can safely run the game without the problematic ESP. Thank you. I learned something.