Forums back up

Dark0ne

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #8166047.

I am not typically someone who buys into the premium or "full member" process when the free items do me just fine, however Kickstarter I can get behind as I see that there is a plan and a proposed project for improvement, in addition to what I already get. Shoot for the moon on it and put a plan together to make Nexus what you want, you may be surprised at how many people agree with your vision.

In response to post #8161846. #8161877, #8162134, #8162746, #8162895 are all replies on the same post.

I know it was meant as a joke - not beeing rich - but let me just add something quite obvious, just in case the though haven't crossed your minds, people:

You wouldn't have to donate much. That is the idea behind "crowdfunding". If 10.000 people each spend 5$...I think you get the picture.

I mean, how many users has this place? How many more could be mobilized. I'm sure it is somewhere between high in the hundredthousands to maybe even a million. If that's even enough. So many years the nexus is active, so many games and so many mods.

Maybe I'm naive, but this should be a cakewalk (not the setting up of the donation, but reaching any set monetary goal). ^^

I am sure a lot of highly technical people use this website. Have you thought about making a post on here or somewhere like Reddit to see if a professional would be available to donate/give low cost help.

I am positive someone who uses this site a lot has the skills you would need. It's worth a shot.

-Sean

In response to post #8166047. #8166281, #8166722, #8168563 are all replies on the same post.

Problem with Kickstarter is providing people with something tangible for their investment. Aside from Premium Membership we don't have much to give out, and of the other Kickstarters I see out there, the things handed out are normally merchandise like shirts, keyrings and so on and so forth. Not only do I not have these resources but I also don't have the time to handle the shipping for such merchandise!