Building Remover Mod?

SlowFatWombat

Sorry for the title but let me explain,

There are a lot of buildings in Fallout 4, unfortunately we can only enter about 25% of them, is there a mod that can remove the buildings that are boarded up?

If so, can you guide me to this mod and if not can some one make it.

I have no skill or knowledge on how to do this.

There's no real way to detect which buildings are boarded up and which aren't. A lot of times the only difference between one you can go in and one you can't is the first type has a load door (door that moves you from the world to an interior cell), and the second has plywood.

You'd have to go cell by cell in the Creation Kit, find the boarded up building, delete the building, clean up the resulting hole in the world, and then move on to the next building. And there are a lot of buildings, in a lot of cells. You'd also have to edit NPC pathing to stop them going around non-existent buildings, remove bird pathing so crows don't land on them, check for and delete cables strung between them, etc. Oh, and regenerate precombines and previsibility for the entire world.

What you are asking for is essentially a rewrite of the entire world. It would be huge, have tremendous graphics issues, and break a great deal of things. It's just not practical, even if someone had the years of time to devote to it. And yes, it would take years to do.

It would also be highly difficult as it would require modders to also fill up the empty space since just simply deleting the building would make a bright white hole into the void appear in some cases.. Not to mention it would feel quite.. Empty..