Well, after all that, after that initial reappearance of the error message as below, it actually has stopped (the error message). Healed the save game a few times (startup on various days) and now WM says 'nothing to fix'. Well there are things, but no more on the script error message - so looks like it /was/ FTB after all. (I'll start a new thread on the other things).

Many thanks for your time and attention. :)

Cheers!

• 1 year later...

Hi guys. I'm having the same problem, and as this is obviously a rare one, there aren't may resources for ameliorating it. I'm not running either of the suspect mods mentioned here: Fade To Black and Fliggerty's Key Ring.

I'm using the latest version of mlox (standalone C++ 2008 redist. dependent) which definitely gives me different - presumably more accurate results as to rules citations, but still nothing regarding the specific error, emanating from MEN Combat, in my case.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

BTW, I've tried disabling a couple of mods similar to Fliggerty's Key Ring, i.e., related to jewelry/accessories, etc., but to no avail.

UPDATE: I seem to have found the solution. The most recent version of MWSE, which I thought I had, but didn't, found here:

https://github.com/Merzasphor/MWSE/releases

Edited by jisobo