Difference between (un)install and (de)activate a mod?

hucker75

there is no misinformation from my side i know about so far. apart from that it is not fair to raise misinformation claims without proving them. a method you recently also used in some debate topics. what is your intention behind that ?

I don't need to know anything about any of the managers to see which of you is correct. I tend to go with the calm reasoned responses, rather than the loud shouty one who yells "you're an idiot" all the time. You might want to rethink your attitude.

@hucker75: it seems you failed to interprete my true intentions to leave some useful information. clearly a waste of time for you and me after reading your disrespectful comment based on an emotional negative assumption. i ignore it like you ignore my content. have a nice and pleasant day!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no misinformation from my side i know about so far. apart from that it is not fair to raise misinformation claims without proving them. a method you recently also used in some debate topics. what is your intention behind that ?

I don't need to know anything about any of the managers to see which of you is correct. I tend to go with the calm reasoned responses, rather than the loud shouty one who yells "you're an idiot" all the time. You might want to rethink your attitude.

@hucker75: it seems you failed to interprete my true intentions to leave some useful information. clearly a waste of time for you and me after reading your disrespectful comment based on an emotional negative assumption. i ignore it like you ignore my content. have a nice and pleasant day!

Heyyou has been polite throughout, and put more detail and common sense into his posts. I shall believe his side.

the only one who seem to me impolite are you. look at your reaction to another member in this thread. you show ignorance and answer with negative assumptions or false claims. seems your way of talking to other people out of the box. because i was not aware that this thread is a closed nmm thread i coincidentally tried to help. sorry for that! and just to be clear nobody wants to hinder you to use nmm. the only problem is your ignorant and impolite reaction if other people try to show you other solutions and experiences and instead of telling us that you are a nmm only enthusiast. would be nice if you tag such a thread as nmm only thread the next time you can be sure to see no post or help from my side. would save me time and save me from your now repeatedly ignorant and wrong assumptions. again a nice and pleasant day fo you.

the only one who seem to me impolite are you. look at your reaction to another member in this thread. you show ignorance and answer with negative assumptions or false claims. seems your way of talking to other people out of the box. because i was not aware that this thread is a closed nmm thread i coincidentally tried to help. sorry for that! and just to be clear nobody wants to hinder you to use nmm. the only problem is your ignorant and impolite reaction if other people try to show you other solutions and experiences and instead of telling us that you are a nmm only enthusiast. would be nice if you tag such a thread as nmm only thread the next time you can be sure to see no post or help from my side. would save me time and save me from your now repeatedly ignorant and wrong assumptions. again a nice and pleasant day fo you.

I'm only impolite to those that do so first.

As for "look at your reaction to another member in this thread" - there's no post from me in this thread that's remotely rude.

Edited by hucker75

this is a forum to exchange information and help people. you try to tell me that it was impolite to help you or the way i did. ok, tell me why exactly! you claim that and where did i yell to someone ? what makes you believe that and why do you ignore to study the content as offered help? i still don't know what you are talking about.

isn't it business as usual to exchange information and if someone is obviously wrong in some details trying to correct him ? study the content and tell me what was wrong or impolite ? and how can you claim that while ignoring my content (as you said)? what was emotional from my side and where is the yelling (the claim you raised)? it is on you to prove your strange claim. the only emotions and related assumptions i can see in this thread are coming from your side. just to understand my postion as the one trying to help you: at first i thought you are joking. but it seem you seriously emotionally assume negative things about others trying to help you and supply you with information without obviously reading content.why do you ask then ? and why do you react emotional and rude if content and experiences seem not like what you expected ?

this is the last time i try to make you aware of the sitiuation we are in and to show you my good intentions all the time. if you prefer to ignore it and continue to be rude and if you are unable to switch off your emotions it is your personal problem. i cannot solve this. my recommendation:calm down, study the content and if something seems wrong share your experiences and arguments. at least i am open to it.

as always i wish you the best, a nice day and an open and friendly mind!

this is a forum to exchange information and help people. you try to tell me that it was impolite to help you or the way i did. ok, tell me why exactly! you claim that and where did i yell to someone ? what makes you believe that and why do you ignore to study the content as offered help? i still don't know what you are talking about.

isn't it business as usual to exchange information and if someone is obviously wrong in some details trying to correct him ? study the content and tell me what was wrong or impolite ? and how can you claim that while ignoring my content (as you said)? what was emotional from my side and where is the yelling (the claim you raised)? it is on you to prove your strange claim. the only emotions and related assumptions i can see in this thread are coming from your side. just to understand my postion as the one trying to help you: at first i thought you are joking. but it seem you seriously emotionally assume negative things about others trying to help you and supply you with information without obviously reading content.why do you ask then ? and why do you react emotional and rude if content and experiences seem not like what you expected ?

this is the last time i try to make you aware of the sitiuation we are in and to show you my good intentions all the time. if you prefer to ignore it and continue to be rude and if you are unable to switch off your emotions it is your personal problem. i cannot solve this. my recommendation:calm down, study the content and if something seems wrong share your experiences and arguments. at least i am open to it.

as always i wish you the best, a nice day and an open and friendly mind!

I can't even be bothered reading all that. You come across as arrogant, "Heyyou" comes across as being helpful. So I listen to him. This discussion really doesn't warrant your 2000 word essay.