Neck texture line looks horrible. Any way to remove it or blend it?

TonyTurbo78

What face/body mod are you using? It looks like CBBE with the Official CBBE FacePack, but that doesn't have a seam.

If you're using CBBE body with another face mod, use TexBlendLite, which is included in the CBBE download.

thx for the fast replies guys. I'm using so many mods I've lost count lol.

Ive got 4 hair and face mods installed, which are;

ApachiiSkyHair v 1.5

ApachiiSkyHair natural Retexture

Superior Lore Friendly Hair HD Textures 2k

The Eyes Of Beauty

I'm using Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition

Better Females by Bella

High Res Face Maps

Coverwomen Look

Ive actually double clicked the TexBlend.exe file in the Calientes tools folder, it ran something but when I started my game, nothing had changed.

Bella's Better Females and Coverwomen will conflict. Whichever one you installed last is the one used, and from your screenshot, you are not using either of them. Bella's has distinctive lip textures, and Coverwomen is very pale/grey compared to the CBBE body textures.

Plus, given how I compiled the CBBE FacePack...I recognise the lip 'glitter', the shine on the nose, and the blockiness on the lipsmask indicating you didn't install the update for that. If you used TexBlendLite on the CBBE FacePack, then that is what is causing the issues. You never need to use TexBlendLite on the CBBE FacePack. Reinstall the FacePack and you will have no issues.

hmm interesting lol. I know I installed Bella and Coverwoman before CBBE so I'm guessing I overwrote both of them. I cant remember installing CBBE Facepack, just the Big Bottom Edition, is the facepack included In it?

So if I install your facepack, will that change the look of my character? I'm pretty happy with her look apart from the neck line.

The CBBE FacePack is included in the main CBBEv3.2.3 archive. If you used NMM, there would have been an option asking if you wanted to install it.

If you reinstall the FacePack, then your character will have the same appearance as she does in your screenshot, minus the neckseam.