DICE & EA Announce Star Wars Battlefront 3

Gracinfields

Battlefront will look awesome on frostbite 3

Also as Gracin said MoH was made my Danger Close which was also on Frostbite (well the first one was idk about the second one). That said I loved MoH. Thought the campaign was amazing. Online was ok

oh this is GREAT news! I got into BF1 as a kid, played probably 500 hours with my dad in co-op, me as a sniper him as a heavy, we kicked serious ass, used to be able to pull off a perfect 120/0 KD on a regular basis, I was pretty gutted by BF'3s cancelation. Hearing BF3's gonna ACTUALLY HAPPEN, and that it's friggin' DICE, made my already good afternoon that tiny bit better.

MOH 2010 was actually done on Unreal for the Single player and Multiplayer was done by DICE with Danger Close on Frostbite. MOH:WF was done by Danger Close only and on Frostbite 2.

*edit update Danger Close is part of DICE called DICE LA, however the good news is Battlefront 3 will be developed at the DICE Stockholm which makes all of the battlefield games. *

Edited by Gracinfields

• 2 weeks later...

I kinda prefer Pandemic doing it . But still awsome game ! Also

My Message to ea

I hate EA :( for shutting down pandemic

Edited by xSkyrimNexusCandy

Knowing EA and Dice... They'll probably just turn it into a first person arena based shooter with lightsabers and an online store where you have to pay extra for jedi powers.

Knowing EA, yes.

Dice is good though. Battlefront and Battlefield have been almost identical for years.

Knowing EA and Dice... They'll probably just turn it into a first person arena based shooter with lightsabers and an online store where you have to pay extra for jedi powers.

Knowing EA, yes.

Dice is good though. Battlefront and Battlefield have been almost identical for years.

Or... or it might be acutally be good with no silly DLC.