I have done something that I regret.

MissAshley

it has taken on shape of all things it has chosen it is a mannequin but a small one and there is no .esp or .esm in my data file. it had to have made it within the skyrim.esm successfully not even i can do that.

so heres what im going to do. i want to see if it has a memory, im going to download some zelda mods and see if it picks up on them. link cloths weapons and stuff like that and see what it does.

i have a theory that if it picks up on anything from these mods then it is ben no question.

it has taken on shape of all things it has chosen it is a mannequin but a small one and there is no .esp or .esm in my data file. it had to have made it within the skyrim.esm successfully not even i can do that.

so heres what im going to do. i want to see if it has a memory, im going to download some zelda mods and see if it picks up on them. link cloths weapons and stuff like that and see what it does.

i have a theory that if it picks up on anything from these mods then it is ben no question.

This 'Ben' Is just a hacker no a... 'Ghost in the machin'

i have to find a file sharing site for the vids and like he warned me

File sharing site? Are you still keeping the bloody things around? If so, do not upload them anywhere, that tactic is used for spreading infectious files.

Actually, you know what? If you do keep them around and intend to upload them, or if you know where you got them from, post a link to them. I got my open ports under control, I use an account with no root access and I got Linux so it won't work if it's malware.

As for Skyrim and $ thing, it could be anything, a corrupted ini, crapware, broken mod, hardware failure, load order, anything. But it looks a lot like a mod problem, post your load order.

This troll thread is so successful you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

The hardware related problems actually sound real, so I don't think it's a troll thread.

As for Skyrim problems, yeah, as Werne said, it's probably a mod problem.

This is a fun and entertaining thread. I especially liked the part about the psychological profile (though I think you gave yourself away there). Keep it coming, MissAshley. Please, moderators, don't close it down. This is the most amusing thing to hit the forum since the Cabbage in a Kettle.

There once was a girl named Ashley.

Superstitious she could be.

A ghost got into her computer,

at least that's what she said.

Now we know better, dear

Ashley's computer is just infected.

Wouldn't it be fun

to lead her along?

Surely her computer is huanted

and Ashley should not be taunted!

First i would like to start by saying that THIS is not a hoax or a fake.

Putting it simply, you've been hacked. You will need to do a full pc scan and yada yada as all has already been explained. This has happened to my pc once and a friends. its frightening yes, but noy paranormal. My friend has also demonstrated to me how easy it is to get into my computer from another and start making the disc drawer open on its own and other things like controlling my mouse curser. spun me out, but sadly is science, not paranormal... and really just as wellm because there is a cure for your dilemna. But id consider being more cautious in the future. I also had that $ thing on my skyrim game at one point too. disappeared after a while so i have no idea what it was from

This is a fun and entertaining thread. I especially liked the part about the psychological profile (though I think you gave yourself away there). Keep it coming, MissAshley. Please, moderators, don't close it down. This is the most amusing thing to hit the forum since the Cabbage in a Kettle.

Link me?! Now im curious! :P

Yeahhhhhhh, sounds like a hack to me...and not just any ol' hacker, one who can reprogram Skyrim...reprogramming a game ain't so hard once you know how to code, but it sounds like whoever this is has definitely been targeting TESV players.

That is, of course, assuming we're not being hardcore troll'd.

That said, though, I definitely recommend formatting your hard drive and reinstalling your OS from scratch using the OS CD.