male follower

squall77

Hey Guys thanks for the comments yah it's gonna be good :wink:

I'd probably be more interested if it was a little more gender neutral. I can't really play it if he'll call my guy princess or my lady all the time. xD

According to the blog, they'll be making one for straight guys eventually (not sure about gay/bi guys), but one for straight ladies is their current priority as we have, well, absolutely nothing as far as in-depth romanceable males go. XD

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably be more interested if it was a little more gender neutral. I can't really play it if he'll call my guy princess or my lady all the time. xD

According to the blog, they'll be making one for straight guys eventually (not sure about gay/bi guys), but one for straight ladies is their current priority as we have, well, absolutely nothing as far as in-depth romanceable males go. XD

Yeah... not really looking for a female companion. I'm gay myself so xD

(and I really don't care much for the popular female marriageable companions)

Edited by Alexmancer

Might be fixed in one of the patches, Marcurio followed me after I was married in my last play through.

And nah, I play stealthy mages, usually Nightblade.

When I think about it, there is no evil dudes.

I never mentioned any evil dudes?

I meant dudes for stealth. TES logic stealth = evil.

It just my vampire is lonely! She wants something other than sneaking on people and suck/stab/blast/shoot them all day long. She cannot just sleep with books about horny lizards forever, can she?

Edited by Boombro

Might be fixed in one of the patches, Marcurio followed me after I was married in my last play through.

It just my vampire is lonely! She wants something other than sneaking on people and suck/stab/blast/shoot them all day long. She cannot just sleep with books about horny lizards forever, can she?

I don't necessarily think TES finds stealth to be a bad thing, otherwise it wouldn't be an option for player characters. It's an especially useful skill for any type of hunter, whether they are a vampire, a member of the dark brotherhood, or a ranger with a bow out in the wilderness. I use it for taking over forts on my own. Forts full of bandits. xD

The thing is; good and evil are relative. You decide whether or not your character is good or evil.

Edited by Alexmancer

I don't necessarily think TES finds stealth to be a bad thing, otherwise it wouldn't be an option for player characters. It's an especially useful skill for any type of hunter, whether they are a vampire, a member of the dark brotherhood, or a ranger with a bow out in the wilderness. I use it for taking over forts on my own. Forts full of bandits. xD

The thing is; good and evil are relative. You decide whether or not your character is good or evil.

TES considers Cannibalism and Necromancy to be evil things, but that doesn't mean they don't let you do it

TES considers Cannibalism and Necromancy to be evil things, but that doesn't mean they don't let you do it

I suppose that is true, but good and evil is still relative. Bosmers are mostly all cannibals, and they generally don't consider themselves to be evil. I think necromancy is considered evil by a majority though. But that being said vanilla versions of Skyrim and Morrowind are incredibly limited in regards to necromancy with a single animate dead spell and little else. There is a lot more to necromancy than simply reanimating one body, and no one ever mentions anything when you walk in town with a zombie minion. This is where mods shine though, making Necromancy much more interesting and immersive and doing more than a simple conjuration spell. I'd love to see a necromancy mod that goes into things other than raising dead and corpse preparation, like say... spirit communication and the like.

Edited by Alexmancer

Yeah my current characters problem too, he is gay as well lol.

Yeah my current characters problem too, he is gay as well lol.

There's not a lot of love for gay males really. But I think its a similar problem for people playing female characters that don't want more female romancable companions. There are so many of those.

Yeah it's very in-depth romancing like the Sims. But even more in-depth, almost like reading a romance novel, there's a lot of descriptions that you read when you kiss, hug, touch his hair, massage his shoulders...etc. A lot of female characters don't have a lot of males that romance them. We spend hours making our character absolutely beautiful/bad ass and no one seems to notice just how special we are in the world of Skyrim. This mod fixes that by adding many characters that see you for the beauty you are!

I remember in Morrowind, I had a mod called "Agony and Rapture", it was sort of like reading a romance novel with a companion that came with it, though there were a few triggered events. It was definitely made for male character though (with a male companion). That's probably the only mod I dean think of that was actually geared towards male x male romance.