Loot isn't working and my plugins are all over the place

JaxonHellsing

so I came back to try to play skyrim and I noticed that all of my esm's, esl's and etc are not where they should be.... I tried using loot to fix this problem but it couldn't and now I'm pissed.... if anyone knows how to fix this load order bug please tell me.... I don't wanna delete everything for the 1000th time and start from scratch again....

so I came back to try to play skyrim and I noticed that all of my esm's, esl's and etc are not where they should be.... I tried using loot to fix this problem but it couldn't and now I'm pissed.... if anyone knows how to fix this load order bug please tell me.... I don't wanna delete everything for the 1000th time and start from scratch again....

So, can you sort the display by clicking on the column?

Because it looks like you're not sorting by Priority or Mod Index.

Also, last I heard, you can't sort ESLs

Also, no idea what Mod Manager you're using

That looks like MO2 and yes, one should be able to click on the column header to "sort" the displayed listing. LOOT cannot affect this as it is merely a change in how the data is displayed within MO2 itself rather than affecting the plugin load order text files.

That looks like MO2 and yes, one should be able to click on the column header to "sort" the displayed listing. LOOT cannot affect this as it is merely a change in how the data is displayed within MO2 itself rather than affecting the plugin load order text files.

did you mean the sort button right under the word plugins? if so I tried that and it did nothing

did you mean the sort button right under the word plugins? if so I tried that and it did nothing

No, not the SORT Button, the HEADER on the COLUMN

Judging by the ^ in the NAME column, you've got your load order sorted by Mod NAME, Ascending, because of the ^, if it was sorted Descending it would be a v in the column header.

Look at your Priority or Index.

Click on the top of the column, hopefully MO2 has that ability like Vortex does.

Vortex-Column-Sort.jpg

ok I found it on mod organiser 2 but it does nothing

edit: I feel retarded now.... aaaaa. every time I go ask for help and it's something so simple. sorry if I annoyed you guys.

Edited by Foxythefurryfox898