mssmjscss

Novi Orbis?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How good is the idea?

• Pretty good!
    • I don't know...
    • Pretty bad!
    • Cheese, for EVERYONE!
  2. 2. How good is my support for you, on a scale from 1 to 5?

• Pizza.
  3. 3. If at all, how will you help?

• Producing
    • Graphics Design
    • Sound Design
    • Level Design
    • Main Testing
    • Sound Testing
    • File/Download Organization
    • N/A

AS for the snake/cobra on the map. It would be a bandit clan/raider clan. And I thought the followers could aid the NCR with there smartyness and NCR could aid with protection and supplies

The story behind the weird "brotherhood" logo.. the Idéa where it could be a "outcast /order" twist. where there are two sides, one more peacefull and fundamential(tunnel sight:ed).
And the outcast who are more adaptive and agressive.

Edited by Ryuukage0101

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could make a more nice/detailed map in the future if you guys want =)

Let's first make sure that we'll have a big 'nough team for it first...for now, it's pretty much just you and *cough*barely*cough* me...so far...yet.

And by "just you and *cough*barely*cough* me...", I mean that you're doing better things for this mod than me; and that's sayin' something when I was he be ye--basically, I'm just the idea guy so far. Props to you for your more beneficial role!

I have an idea for three characters:

1 - Theodoric von Schmidt: He's the creator of the portal (or whatever device used to get to Novi Orbis from Earth), and he introduces the Player to his invention; somehow, though, Theodoric is proven to be evil, perhaps by later attempting to destroy Novi Orbis, and the Player must either join him, or kill him--or perhaps convince him to stop, with a speech check or something.

2 - X2.1: He's a person who is really powerful (has 10 in all SPECIAL and 100 in all skills, etc.), but wishes for all of Novi Orbis to live; he is brother to Y2.1, his alter-ego.

3 - Y2.1: She's a person who is really powerful (has 10 in all SPECIAL and 100 in all skills, etc.), but wishes for all of Novi Orbis to die; she is sister to X2.1, her alter-ego.

From there, I've got diddly...for now.

EDIT1: I'll attach a "cipher alphabet" eight-set set. To use them, replace the letter with another, like replacing "a" in English with the Martian letter "e", or "b" in English with the Peace letter "p"; in the second chiper-alphabet, "Gaian" or "Jaean" in its own language, the word "brown" would be "Vlovn". This method is ideal for making unique tribals, or perhaps whole countries, without the need for a translator program.

Edited by mssmjscss

IRL' chores and such man. Yet I manage to give the mod a little thought.
I think that the ciper-alphabet was a pretty good idéa. Would work real well if the "raider/bandit" faction would speak it (NOT if everyone in Novi Orbis did)

And about the story: Dr. van Schmit could come for the Alternative universe. And the "Jackel and mister hyde" theme was also a really nifty idea.

Thanks, for the reply and the compliments.

The Cipherbet chart is for 8 distinct alphabets, though, not just one, but yeah, I originally intended it for Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, but it can be used for unique tribals, so that's a good perception.

Now, though I came up with that Dr. von Schmidt story out of nowhere, the X2.1/Y2.1 story was sort of going on in my head since before Fallout 3 and New Vegas; they originated from a story that which I'm unsure is true or false.

Again, thanks.