Steam game sharing feature appears in client code

JimboUK

I think Kindle does something like this with their books. You let someone "borrow" it and it disappears from your Kindle library and is on their Kindle. Then when they are done (or maybe after a certain time) you get it back and it leaves their Kindle.

I think it is a fine idea. Game makers survived game sharing when games were always a physical copy at the beginning and there is no reason to think it won't survive now.

I think it's a grand idea.

This Is probably in response the huge pressure from gamers to stop all drm, Steam is not drm in a sense but can be allowed if developers want it, just like the drm ms was forcing into power. But gamers around world stood against it and protested it as loud as they could,

it may be a sign of revolution

This Is probably in response the huge pressure from gamers to stop all drm, Steam is not drm in a sense but can be allowed if developers want it, just like the drm ms was forcing into power. But gamers around world stood against it and protested it as loud as they could,

it may be a sign of revolution

Steam is DRM in every sense of the word! just because it has other stuff on it that adds value to it doesnt change the fact that it is DRM..