Dragon Age: Prelude to Chaos

Yeah and that could have lead to her return to Kirkwall... that event took place during her flight and the attack by the Hydra is what forced her to return to Kirkwall with the book. While that was happening Wind and the Isabela were at sea.

I'll re-edit it since I really like that story, he thinks shes dead but in reality she's alive and probably in Kirkwall somewhere or back in Rivain.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was fleeing the city full of angry Qunari who are more than willing to kill people to get their tome back. I really doubt that Isabela would risk getting caught by them just to get her own ship and hire a crew. And because the only way she gets a ship is with Hawke's assistance it kinda shows that getting one, even for a pirate isn't all that easy.

Maybe you could alter it so he fell in love with another female pirate? After all Isabella can't be the only one in the whole of the world, and that way no lore will be infringed upon and we won't have disagreements, problems often arise when important characters of settings are used and altered etc. etc, especially considering the activities of Isabella in this time period are rather fixed, it'd make a little more sense I think, but that Is just my suggestion, regard or discard as you see fit :happy:

My guy's a bit different than what you'd normally find in these things but that's what'll make him fun. Will be interesting to see how the others react to him.

Name: Ranek (no family name)

GENERAL INFORMATION:

Race: Human

Class: Commoner

Occupation: (For example: Grey Warden, Chantry Priest, etc.) Vagrant

APPEARANCE:

Height: 5,6

Weight: 130 pounds

Hair: Dirty and matted shoulder length dark brown hair.

Eyes: Light blue

Skin: Tanned from his time in the sun

Handedness: Right

Scars/Tattoos: Has a few scars but none from battle, mostly from the beatings he's received over the years.

General Physical Description: Ranek is what you'd expect from a wanderer. A build brought on by months of hard living and little food, An average face that's never earn him any attention.

Voice: At a medium level but rises in pitch the louder he gets.

Disabilities: Cowardice, crippling social anxieties (especially around women), falls into fits of panic easily, nearly illiterate but he's trying to fix that.

Clothing/Armor: Wears what are essentially rags and collections of tattered cloth.

Weapons: None

Visual Appearance: (This is for screenshots/drawings/reference images. Leave this out if you don't have any)

PERSONALITY:

General Personality Traits: Cowardly to a point, will run away at the first sign of trouble. A complete waste of space if you asked anyone from his home town. His social awkwardness has left him with the desire to be left alone most of the time, but despite this he still desperately wants to fit in and actually get along with someone who doesn't stay around him out of pity.

Likes: Animals, cloudy days, books (the ones easy enough for him to read anyways), nice people

Dislikes: Mean people, fighting, danger, complicated things, himself

Fears: Seeing people get hurt because of him, getting pushed away, that everyone that called him useless was right.

Attitudes towards friends/strangers: Ranek never really had friends when he was growing up so how he treats them is yet to be seen, but one would assume that they would be especially precious to him. To strangers he is of course, highly defensive towards. Not saying anything more than he has to all the while praying that they’ll leave him alone without incident.

Opinion of the world: It sucks

HISTORY:

Past: Ranek was always seen as a nuisance, getting in the way, tripping over things, spilling everything he carried, and never standing up for himself. A few months ago his village came under attack, and while most of the other men were defending it Ranek hid. When the elders found out about his cowardice they banished him, citing that with the destruction that had been caused during the attack they could no longer afford to keep such a useless person around. Since then he’s been stumbling around, trying to find someplace that will accept him or at least give him a job.

Birthplace: A tiny village in Ferelden

Family/Relationships: Disowned by his family and has never been in a relationship.

Friends: No one at the moment.

Enemies: His home village.

OTHER INFORMATION

Skills and feats: None

Oh wow... this is going to be interesting. ;D Interesting character sheet here, josh. You are right about him being a bit different. ;D

Edit: And here's the RP itself. (Yes, I do like colorful texts.)

I also forgot to mention that I was thinking to start the RP in Orlais, if someone wanted it to start somewhere else, please let me know.

Edited by Guest