Dragon Age: Prelude to Chaos

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few weeks ago I took a shotgun round to my vest that cracked and bruised a few ribs, Doc stuck me on some powerful anti-pain drugs that make my head spin faster then a top in a dryer. But... I can't work so I am stuck at home cleaning my sidearm and watching TV... and roleplaying. :blink: I am going bonkers from lack of anything to do...

Wonderful character sheet, dear! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Just one question. In the history thingie you've mentioned a 'stormy ship battle'. Is that the one when Isabela's ship got shipwrecked or is it an entirely different ship?

That's a good question ... I haven't even thought about that. I would say it was a different battle on a different ship, simply because why wouldn't Ruth hang around with her dear Isi then if we were both shipwrecked in Kirkwall? ;) SO I would say it's a shipwreck with just the crew Ruth met when she was 16, without Isabela on it ... and well ... somehow she ended up in Kirkwall throughout the chaos and let's say it was after Isabela and Hawke and everyone already left the city or something. That way nothing will interfere with the little fling I let Isi have with Ruth, if that's okay :ohdear:

My clients son wanted to go target shooting, he was totally un familiar with the weapon and when he wasn't paying attention the gun discharged and hit me square in the chest, luckily i was wearing a vest under my shirt that stopped the buckshot from eviscerating my innards.

I am currently on paid leave and I will be out of work for another two weeks...

And that's why I make sure to stay BEHIND someone when they've got a gun in hand, even further back than normal if they don't know what they're doing. He had to have had it pointed right at you to hit your chest and nowhere else. The client's in serious trouble now I'd imagine, Specially if the kid's under the age of 18.