Dragon Age: Prelude to Chaos

Well thank ya thank ya. Figured i'd break away from the normal elite hero types and play as someone with serious room to grow. That and I like a good underdog character every now and then lol.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting it in Orlais? Oh... hmm that would kinda mess up the whole idea of Agathe being banished and having travelled to Ferelden (can't Rp her in a place she was banished from) But I suppose I can use Isadora until you all get to Ferelden.

It also seems that Josh wouldn't be able to use his character either as he is a beggar, and they can't usually afford passage to foreign lands.

But if people want to set it in orlais, I won't complain. :happy:

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

I was planning on Starting in Kirkwall but I have a ship so Orlais can be done... but I know nothing about Orlais since I never played Awakening.

We can start in Kirkwall if you like, it won't be hard to change the beginning I have planned. :biggrin:

There's little you can learn about Orlais from Awakening. I have to admit that I only played Awakening with a Warden imported from Origins but from what I've heard the only difference is that cameos like Alistair/Anora and Wynne won't greet you as someone they know and that people are rather suspicious of an Orlesian Warden.

Doesn't really matter much to me, I can just say that Ranek was a stowaway on a ship or something, I dunno, I can figure something out if we start in Orlais.