Dragon Age: Prelude to Chaos

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be nice to meet Illadriel in this. :D

Yes, let's try to get this RP going again. If no one else wants to meet up with Danae, I'll get her to Orzammar as fast as is reasonable.

Danae is a wonderful character, very original :3 can't wait to meet up with her soon! And yay for Illadriel :laugh:

I just have a question for Wind :pirate: which elf was running off? And why is it the end of our treasure hunt? :tongue: I figured we were just getting started on that?

@Auri, she's is in Orzammar. I placed her there so you could have someone to interact with once Danae will be there. :teehee:

@Steffi, I have no idea why he said that. It's not over. I guess if some people bothered enough to check the discussion thread once in a while, they'd notice that I'm planning to kill Lianna off. That's what I'm doing. As for the elf running off, he was referring to Lianna. We have only two active elves in Kirkwall at the moment since Alaylyne is on vacation at the moment.

Edited by Guest

Oh ... I am so sorry *//* I didn't catch that he meant you OR that you plan to drop Lianna. I try to keep track of what's going on, read new character sheets and all.

If you wanna drop Lianna that's alright, I thought she was a very interesting character but it's about FUN and what YOU want, my dear :kiss: whatever you decide best, I am fine with it. I am just happy to be able to be here and RP with you guys! :happy: