New file adding "wizard", tagging and more prominent content blocking

Dark0ne

In fact to talk about censorship ... lately, I posted a screenshoot with chest but prennant care adult content click "yes", because the mod gave me this look that seemed good to me, really. Comments to tell me that I could be excluded for this and even though I assured I've click adult "yes" content, I removed the picture, thinking that the filters can not be walked for them. My question is: I've done well to remove or I could leave this at the picture I said "adult content" yes "? . sorry for my bad English but I hope this does not affect understand my question? Edited by Rosepine

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really great to see this kind of thing implemented. I think it will be very helpful.

Again Robin, I must commend your wicked sense of humor. You always seem to make me laugh hard enough to make the Mountain Dew come out my nose. Unfortunately it goes on my keyboard. A few of the keys are sticky....maybe you should help with that new keyboard payment?

I jest of course. >.> <.<

Well done.

Skyrim is rated as M for mature, isn't it? In my opinion no censorship is needed in a webpage full of mods for a game rated for adults.

Sorry for the double post. We aren't censoring....we are offering people the opportunity to filter out that which they do not wish to see. A distinct and important difference. :)

In response to post #8294955. #8295060 is also a reply to the same post.

Isn't adult nudity allowed in the Supporter Images section though, of which Rosepine should have access to?

Yes nudity is allowed in the supporter image share. It is never allowed in the general image share...regardless of an adult tagging.

In response to post #8294955. #8295060, #8295181 are all replies on the same post.

ey friends, please stop. For me nude is natural but not essencial. If I want see my charactere nude, I can. and I must understand specific peaple must be choqued by nude. I'm a painter and i like nude in painting but it is not a raison to impose my view . for defender picture with my bad english i've not understand the processing but with time .just keep cool, Edited by Rosepine