Real Dwarven Armor

ethernalhero

When I was playing Skyrim, everything I heard about the Dwemer said that they were master craftsmen, and that they could smith things that rivaled even Daedric artifacts. Yet there armor was pure crap. In Skyrim, it was probably the second armor you would get if you were a heavy armor user, and you would have better armor after about half an hour's smithing. It would be good if someone made a mod that increased the stats of Dwemer equipment, and also make the perk higher in the tree. Or you could add a new perk coming out of the Dwarven smithing perk that allows you to make enhanced Dwarven equipment. And maybe even add light Dwemer armor.

Well, I was going to make a daedric level dwarven armor variant that you could not smith, name it ancient dwarven armor and set it to be like one part to maybe be in the later part of certain ruins and leave the normal variant to be like the crap resmithed stuff you'd normally find.

If someone else wanted to do that, it'd be nice.

in morrowind the armor was made up of pieces of dwemer stuff....tecnically what's in game is not the blacksmith art of dwemer ....volendrung and spell breaker are original dwemer creations and that's why are pretty powerfull...

armor and weaps ingame are more something done with dwemer metal by much more modern craftsmen.. . maybe there can be a tradition around those equipment... but modern... not dwemer.

a steel armor with a better metal....in other words... nothing more.

clear... does not make much sense with this logic to see complete dwemer equipment in ancient dwemer cities...another contraddiction since dwemer disappeared....and their art with them.

new armor with almost daedric stats would be great if found as an ORIGINAL artifact in a ruin...

Its not likely to find a whole set of dwarven armor in one place just because the lore says the time period of the dwelmer was that of rarity of full suits of heavy armor, just read Chimarvamidium or walk the halls of Bamz-Amschend (probably the best preserved of any dwelmer ruins you get to go in during any of the games) in tribunal and you'll see that cuirass and weapons like spears or axes were more the normal attire of the standing dwarven army and full suits were just not something that you would see.

i like your idea. but you have to remember the dwemer arnt around anymore. any dwemer armor you find is likley crafted by another race or yourself. what would be better is if you just made a standalone armor that was actually forged by a dwemer

i like your idea. but you have to remember the dwemer arnt around anymore. any dwemer armor you find is likley crafted by another race or yourself. what would be better is if you just made a standalone armor that was actually forged by a dwemer

This is what I thought at some point when reading this thread.

I can't actually remember ever finding dwemer armor inside dwemer dungeon.