Saints Row Nexus?

sbman

With Saints Row 2,3, and 4 now getting mod support, I tought it might be a interesting Idea to suggest a Nexux site for them. There right now isn't anywhere to host the few mods are are avlabile now, but with proper tools now comming, these games could use a proper place to get mods.

Just thought I'd put a thread up to decuss it.

Edited by sbman

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/06/18/volition-may-invite-modders-to-play-in-the-saints-row-sandbox.aspx I've been trying to get a hold of Dark0ne about this, but he is really busy. Anyways, Volition does seem interested in doing this. Only way to make Saints Row more off the wall are mods. :biggrin:

Sounds like we should have our centralisation done before this is finished (fingers crossed) so the possibility of a successful Saints Row Nexus will be placed entirely on the mod authors.

That's great news, it was the guy from THQ who was boasting about robbing players with DLC, with THQ out of the picture maybe things will change for the better.

I look forward to this! It's good that more series are allowing mod support. Anyways, it probably was THQ, Deep Silver is a PC friendly company, so I would say it was because of Deep Silver this is happening. Developers can only do so much anyways.