Addons not playable?

dealer3

Skyrim Dawnguard, Dragornborn and Heartfire (.bsa and .esm) are all in my data folder. When I launch skyrim with the launcher the data button is grey.

I have NMM and it detects them but when I launch skyrim with it i get the same result.

Any Suggestions?

YOu have to go into your Skyrim.ini file, in the games folder, its to do with one of the edits, cant remember which one, just research it, easy enough to find

you do not have a skyrim.ini? I'd suggest making one. here's mine. put it in your C:\Users\Documents\my games\Skyrim folder

[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH

[Display]
fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0
fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0
fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
bAllowScreenshot=1
fDefaultWorldFOV=85
fDefault1stPersonFOV=85.0000

[Audio]
fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0
fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0
fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=6

[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

[Combat]
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

[Water]
bReflectLODObjects=1
bReflectLODLand=1
bReflectSky=0
bReflectLODTrees=1

Open notepad, copy and paste the spoiler, save as 'skyrim.ini'...also make sure it is an ini file, you may have to 'show application extensions' in your folder if it saves as a txt file. I'm assuming you have ran BOSS and the expansions are damn near the very top?