The Court of Queen Auriana

Presidential race in a monarchy? I always thought the proper office in a monarchy was Prime Minister. That is if Queen AurianaValoria will allow such a thing. I HRM's post listing open positions, neither president nor prime minister were listed. IMHO, you should be consulting with HRH through the proper chanels.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like the UK :whistling: Prime Minister it is, just that we have a 4 party system.

If you want to make it complicated so be it :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

You don't have a Prime Minister in Canada? Also, it would be a good idea to clear it with HRH before you are exiled. I see she has the position of Master at Arms filled. You should contact him and request an audience with the Queen. She has already appointed a couple of knights to handle any rabble rousers.

We have a Prime Minister, although can't wait until 2015. Enough said.

Positions need to be filled

Same here in Canada the names stay the same

NDP Party democratic party
Liberal Party

Conservative party

Green party

Edited by Thor.

The leader of the party who can command the most votes in the lower house is the one invited to become Prime Minister, while the PM is technically a minister of the crown he is answerable to the elected house. We need another vote. :-D

Interesting how I didn't know about this presidency thing beforehand...not that any of it really matters.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

*The Goddess Speaks*

How can one be a Queen with a Prime Minister? There is no need for this. You elected a Queen let her reign and rule.

We need both, one to keep order and the other for moral support and leadership. It keeps the water running and cattle in check.