All Settlers are Brahmin

aurreth

Gotta be something weird going on there, as I see NPCs regularly choose a path to some rather difficult locations. Like, standing on rocks, firing down into a canyon, NPC's, (particularly dogs....) will be able to find a way up. Of course, it rarely involves stairs. :smile: The ground is likely treated a lot like ramps.

They are pathing to world objects, not constructed ones. The AI has serious problems with constructed objects. Stairs, and doors. I constantly see settlers and companions try and walk through walls while ignoring the door one step to the side. And it's not navmesh, because these are stairs and doors I've watched them use just a few minutes before.

Gotta be something weird going on there, as I see NPCs regularly choose a path to some rather difficult locations. Like, standing on rocks, firing down into a canyon, NPC's, (particularly dogs....) will be able to find a way up. Of course, it rarely involves stairs. :smile: The ground is likely treated a lot like ramps.

They are pathing to world objects, not constructed ones. The AI has serious problems with constructed objects. Stairs, and doors. I constantly see settlers and companions try and walk through walls while ignoring the door one step to the side. And it's not navmesh, because these are stairs and doors I've watched them use just a few minutes before.

I've literally seen NPC's trying to walk right through the middle of two double doors connected together. "Who needs all that space? I'm going to try to go through this tiny bit of wall anyway!" (and if I can't I'll just stand here, walking in circles like a headless chicken!) :down: