about my restrictions

Darkknightsparda

Ok i cant pm anymore ik that but the posting and comments wasnt a perm thing yet for some reasion i cant post or comment at all

If this is the result of a error can u please fix it

Or if its part of my punishment then please lift it

I dont mind not pming any more (i do miss it) but i want to atleast have some form of communication posting ideas giving credit to mod creators etc

Now if this is an error it may not seem obv since im posting this topic to tell u guys about it but it happens when i want to post a comment on the mod page of a mod (not in the forums here but on the main website in post of the mod page in nexusmods)

Tnx for reading

Ok i cant pm anymore ik that but the posting and comments wasnt a perm thing yet for some reasion i cant post or comment at all

If this is the result of a error can u please fix it

Or if its part of my punishment then please lift it

I dont mind not pming any more (i do miss it) but i want to atleast have some form of communication posting ideas giving credit to mod creators etc

Now if this is an error it may not seem obv since im posting this topic to tell u guys about it but it happens when i want to post a comment on the mod page of a mod (not in the forums here but on the main website in post of the mod page in nexusmods)

Tnx for reading

That's gotta be an error. I see the warning was issued back in March.... and you were suspended from commenting for 14 days.... According to my calendar, 14 days passed quite some time ago. :D

yes...hopefully it gets fixed because i have ideas for the skyrim mod *the dark arts* it reminds me of castlevania devil forging but it lacks commands that were promised..the last update was last year and idk what happened to the creator as the was active last year to i think

Yea....maybe don't do that, because that seems to be what keeps getting you warnings and posting restrictions