Invisibility Fix? Please?

AndalTheManhunter

@AndalTheManhunter

The deaf do not hear, the blind do not see...

I give you one last simple answer to a simple question:

> Is there a mod, or something I can do to make it so invisibility effects dont end instantly when you touch something?

I have not seen any mods that change invisibility to 100% chameleon.

You can change the birth sign yourself in the editor or ask other authors to make you a mod.

Instead, you prove that it must be so.

Invisibility and chameleon are different things for different purposes and I don't want to argue with you.

Why did you tell me you were being abused here?

You want me to feel sorry for you and protect you?

This conversation is over. Argue to the others.

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry that this is a bit late, but there is another way. Unfortunately, it's quite janky, but I think it's stable. Track when invisibility is applied to the player with the GetEffect call and a timer variable. Also track the players last bounty. if invisibility just recently stopped, call the short code below. There will still be a message that the player has a bounty, but the player will actually have their last bounty. Also, nearby gaurds will still talk to the player, but the fine payment demand won't happen.

StopCombat, Player
            SetPCCrimeLevel PlayersLastBounty

I did this trying to make a code that will forgive an attack. It was too janky for me though. So the concept is kindof tested (within OpenMW), but ultimately this process is not tested.