Spiders!

Zasher

Soooo I was thinking, the wasteland has a few different giant mutated bugs but the best bug of them all are nowhere to be seen!!! Why doesn't the wasteland have giant spiders, or even spiders the size of a rad roach! This has probably been posted before and if it has i couldn't find it, so anyone that thinks they can manage it try to make some giant spiders! Oh and if we do happen to get some giant spiders in the game someone should try to make some webbed tunnels for dungeons and some egg sacks/webbed up creatures.

P.S. I'm not sure what kinda of spider would be best, if anyone has any good ideas leave them in the comments for whoever decides to do this, if anyone takes interest!

The roaches eat them all

?

what kind of post was that lol? "the roaches eat them all"? I...I dont even know how to comment on that. Tarantulas are bigger than cockroaches...

I honestly dont know what you mean...

... maybe its best to just kind of ignore that statement cause its a little nonsensical.

hmmmm...why not have entire Insect mod though?

Beetles and more?

what kind of post was that lol? "the roaches eat them all"? I...I dont even know how to comment on that. Tarantulas are bigger than cockroaches...

I honestly dont know what you mean...

... maybe its best to just kind of ignore that statement cause its a little nonsensical.

hmmmm...why not have entire Insect mod though?

Beetles and more?

actuyally what you said is nonsensical, seeing as its the roaches that are the size of small dogs in fallout.

No need for Gaint spiders, Gaint spiders are everything thats tacky about fantasy. Thats probably why they were never in fallout

Everyone is entitled to there opinion roaches could have eaten them all and the devs possibly might of thought they were tacky and ignored them, BUT that defeats the purpose of this thread its not for fighting over why they aren't in the game, its to get them into the game and give people the chance that want them in to download a mod for it and the people who don't to play the game without them! And very good idea on the trapdoor spiders, with trapdoor spiders you wouldn't really even need a dungeon just have a bunch of random events around certain areas.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion roaches could have eaten them all and the devs possibly might of thought they were tacky and ignored them, BUT that defeats the purpose of this thread its not for fighting over why they aren't in the game, its to get them into the game and give people the chance that want them in to download a mod for it and the people who don't to play the game without them! And very good idea on the trapdoor spiders, with trapdoor spiders you wouldn't really even need a dungeon just have a bunch of random events around certain areas.

Agree, zascher. My comment was meant as a nonsense joke in response to the why not spiders :)

No point in discuss "what if" in this case, yet, spiders are 'cool'

If I intended to be serious I'd say the scorpions ate them all :)

Ooh, giant spiders vs giant scorpions. Cool!

The problem with spiders is too many legs means a lot of processing power needed to render them. I don't think my system could handle it.

Wasn't that a problem with Oblivion?

Hmm not sure but then again oblivion had a giant 4/6 armed 2 legged demon god guy lol, and if done right *the smaller the better* the spiders legs may not be too big of a problem since scorpions have 6 legs a tail and 2 giant claws and it would be quite a big challenge getting one to move and attack correctly. May even be able to slightly alter the scorpions attack style to fit as spiders and keep in mind the spiders could also be humanoids like the mirelurk which would make it even cooler imo, like have a retexture of the mirelurk king as a spider humanoid and alter the mesh to make it have some extra arms and remove the webbing on the arms, but still alot of work would be needed and alot of time.

Archived