Another long time lurker turned Lifetime member

Parane

Hey everyone,

I've been around for quite some time but never really participated in the forums much. This community has been the go to point when I was looking for mods, however, and my way of saying thanks is to snag a lifetime membership before the deadline.

• 4 weeks later...

Still having a good adventure?

Welcome!

Only time will tell if the Nexusmods team gets haunted by a bunch of sensible spirits' from the Spell book of the Spirits of Halloween, The Book of Life, Tibetan Book of the Dead, Beetlejuice, The Recently Dead's Handbook for the Afterlife, or just gets lucky and gets a plan that will work for the people they provide a Cyberworld modder's bank for.

Seems kind of strange that getting gifted Premium is only possible if you set your profile up to Allow Donations. I wonder if you have to have uploaded a mod so you can?

There is no way to gift Premium, at the moment. I tried to gift a premium and got the following message.

"Gift Premium"

Unfortunately, as we are currently migrating over to a new membership/payment system, gifting Premium membership is temporarily disabled. We hope to restore this functionality in the not too distant future.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your support.