Steam Summer Sale

hoofhearted4

No worries, she has a few special surprises on her Steam account, that should make her happy.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

knowing that Thor ill probably get BL2 on pc as well then we can play on both systems together LOL

also I got the overlord pack on a previous sale. I've only played a couple hours but its fun

Hey do you play borderlands 2?? My friends list feels unusually empty unlike psn :ohdear:

I just got it so I don't have a clue what I am doing as yet. Once I figure it out (and I should say I really suck badly at this kind of game) I will come looking for people to play with me. If any of you all would still want to play with me. lol

And Zero...you need to learn to duck faster. ha haaa

I work at a thrift store and i get old used games in at times, ps1, ps2, gamecube, xbox etc. So i ended up buying a used ps2 and xbox. For me it's ps1, ps2, gamecube, xbox, a few wii games and pc.

On topic: I see a couple of games on sale that i haven't seen on sale before. Maybe i haven't payed enough attention to those games or maybe they are just the kind of games that don't get their sales plastered all out on the store front page. Probably a mix of both.

I give up, Steam obviously don't want paying for Dragonborn so sod 'em. Now I'm off to buy a load of stuff I'll never play. For those who don't have it, Just Cause 2 is 80% off, a great game.

I give up, Steam obviously don't want paying for Dragonborn so sod 'em. Now I'm off to buy a load of stuff I'll never play. For those who don't have it, Just Cause 2 is 80% off, a great game.

Do you actually own it, or did Steam just randomly download it? You can verify ownership by just right-clicking on the game in your list and then choosing properties, then just open the DLC tab.

Either way, they'll probably still get back to you. I think they're just absolutely swamped with support tickets during their sales.

On another note, holy cow! The entire Tomb Raider series for $17? Yes please. That's one of the best deals in this sale, imo.