Steam Summer Sale

hoofhearted4

Meh, caved and bought BL2, season pass and mecromancer character. Only set me back about $30, so not too bad considering. At the very least it'll be something to play when I feel like shooting stuff. Will have to coax another 12gb from my harddrive though. It'll probably be half the price come the winter sale, but the season pass will probably be discontinued so you'd be paying about the same from the DLC.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, caved and bought BL2, season pass and mecromancer character. Only set me back about $30, so not too bad considering. At the very least it'll be something to play when I feel like shooting stuff. Will have to coax another 12gb from my harddrive though. It'll probably be half the price come the winter sale, but the season pass will probably be discontinued so you'd be paying about the same from the DLC.

There are A LOT of new players on. everyone is purchasing it right now, so there is no shortage of new players to play with if you wanna go online.

There are A LOT of new players on. everyone is purchasing it right now, so there is no shortage of new players to play with if you wanna go online.

That's part of the problem. Maybe I'm just old or jaded, but I tend to like playing less and less with randoms as time goes on. Kids screaming senseless obscenities in your ear, usually in some Slavic language, tends to do that to you I guess. Will probably just play it singleplayer through the first run, then see if anyone around here feels like playing through a NG+ or different character if I still feel like playing.

Vagrant you can turn of incomming mic message volume in the game.

Played multiplayer for the first time in the borderlands games yesterday and it was a pleasent experience.

Met a guy who was playing Zero aswell and my internet didn't randomly dissapear as it usually does.

It seems like Ubisoft does not want any of it's games to have a bigger sale then 50% in this sale.

I really like the pc version of borderlands2, its sleek fast, no lag, no stuttering-fast-fast!!! load times. I should of bought the pc version to begin with.

Smooth fps capped at 60fps with v,sync. :smile: Especially on a ssd :smile:

Edited by Thor.

Vagrant you can turn of incomming mic message volume in the game.

Played multiplayer for the first time in the borderlands games yesterday and it was a pleasent experience.

Met a guy who was playing Zero aswell and my internet didn't randomly dissapear as it usually does.

It seems like Ubisoft does not want any of it's games to have a bigger sale then 50% in this sale.

I'll still wait and come back to it later, playing online with either people I know, or people around here who aren't liable to be douchebags. The first playthrough is usually easy enough anyway, and the last thing I want is someone overleveled just running through stomping everything, triggering events, and getting miles ahead of me just because they can, sucking up all loot along the way.

Besides, returning to Skyrim and trying to re-familiarize myself with modding is my current top priority. The fact that I only just now downloaded NMM is kinda odd considering.