Steam Summer Sale

hoofhearted4

you're using Stereotypes. as far as I've experienced most people don't even have a mic. I'm loving playing with random. I do kick people of i see then just picking up every piece of loot but that's only happened once or twice. all in all in living BL2 on PC. much better experience then PS3. the only reason I'll play on PS3 now is to copy with my gf who really enjoys the game

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ended up grabbing Rage for $5 and Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and Walking Dead pack both for $7. already beat TWD on PS3, but ill do it again on PC and probably get the future season solely on PC. slowly but surely im making a full transition to PC

Dang I'm broke until Wednesday, curses you steam, i need to pay bills and pay off ps4.

I'm not rich like the rest of you steam sale buyers :whistling: lol.

Edited by Thor.

Got mine on pre-order. Unlike the stinking Xbox, I'll actually have Asian-Pacific players to game with. The way Xbox Live is going to work, the only A-Pac players would be Australians. Frankly I think that's disgustingly racist.

I also had a pretty funny Steam error on one of my downloads(some DLC for Grid 2) It showed my download speed accelerating-first beyond what Australian internet is capable of, and then beyond what the internet itself is capable of. From 2, up to 6 MBPS(the absolute limit of what our dilapidated national network can handle) up to 16 MBPS(warp speed) to 36 MBPS(LIGHT SPEED!) to 88 MBPS (LUDICROUS SPEED!!!) and then on into space! 199 MBPS flashed for a moment, before topping out at a staggering(and surely imposible) 229 GIGABYTES per second dowload speed (IMPOSSIBRU-SPEED!!!!) Just as a contemplated my apparent acension to a gaming GOD, just as I began contemplating doing what every single anti-piracy ad has ever told me I couldn't(download a car)-OR EVEN THE INTERNET ITSELF-it reverted back to a much saner 1.2 MBPS and then stayed there. A shame, I could have downloaded the internet itself at that speed.