DLC -30% on Steam.

Lunyra

They were 50% off on the 1st day of the sale...I should maybe have gotten them then. Now their 30% off and they say "SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 22nd". I held out purchasing on day 1 hoping they would maybe go to 75% off at some point. That's the 1 thing i hate about the steam sales...buy something for 30% or 50% off and 2 or 3 days later it's 75% off - or maybe it won't be....you never can tell...kinda sucks.

^ What? They're 50% off now not 30%. At least where I live. The legendary bundle is 40% off. Harthfire and Dawnguard is 50%. Dragonborn is 30%. You're probably mixing something up.

The discounts you get on daily deals and on flash sales are usually identical and the cheapest you will see it for during the sale - so no point to pass them up hoping for better. I wouldn't expect lower prices until the next sale or two. The only thing you should avoid buying until the last day is "all other discounted games" because they might show up as a daily or a flash sale for less.

"buy something for 30% or 50% off and 2 or 3 days later it's 75% off - or maybe it won't be....you never can tell...kinda sucks."

If you follow the above advice you will never have this problem. Well, at least it has held true for the past 6 sales for myself and for other people that I read about.

edit: lol, didn't realize this thread was several days old. Well, most of what I said is still relevant though.

Edited by Pzypro