BLH Animations...

grimwatson69

Been searching far, wide & reddit for this animation mod. Been taken down here & on LL. I slept on this mod cuz i didnt know to use to animations. When i did, its was gone. If anybody, ANYBODY has the mod archived, plz leave a link or pm me. I would greatly appreciate it. If not, I understand completely and thank u for reading this post.

Only the mod author can share the mod. If they've taken it down there's not much you can do but PM the author and ask if it is available someplace else.

However, someone else on that other site posted " I eventually found the mod elsewhere as: "BLHs Animations Rug Version" 5mb.". Search for that.

Been searching far, wide & reddit for this animation mod. Been taken down here & on LL. I slept on this mod cuz i didnt know to use to animations. When i did, its was gone. If anybody, ANYBODY has the mod archived, plz leave a link or pm me. I would greatly appreciate it. If not, I understand completely and thank u for reading this post.

I tried, Mod author hasn't been on since 2017. Thnx 4 your help, I'll try it. fingers crossed.

I tried, Mod author hasn't been on since 2017. Thnx 4 your help, I'll try it. fingers crossed.

I feel ya, I've been redoing a mod over the last week or so based on one from 2016, and as near as I can tell the author hasn't been around since 2018. He certainly isn't paying any attention to comments on the mod. Which is a shame, it's a really cool mod with a lot of potential, just needs some of the fixes I've been making to it.