Automation Tools for TES5Edit - Suggestions Thread

matortheeternal

No idea if this is possible but would be amazing if it was.

Basically automate the changes required to add an armor to the 'Unique Female Orcs' mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17711

1. Open ArmorMod.esp and UniquefemaleOrcs.esp with SSEEdit
2. Copy "Armor" "Armor Addon" from ArmorMod.esp and "Race" from UniquefemaleOrcs.esp as overrride into new file:
3. In newly created file copy "Armor Addon" again as new record and add prefix or suffix ORC to these records:
4. Change the model path in each "ORC-Record" to a new one:
5. Still in "Armor Addon" delete OrcRace & OrcRaceVampire Race from the override records and
only leave the OrcRace & OrcRaceVampire in the new ORC-Records:
6. Last step in SEEdit is to edit "Armor"-Records to tell them to use the new created ORC-Records:

Edited by Angahran

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All,

Using these scripts on a 4K resolution leads to the script window being scaled incorrectly and the box ends up too small to properly populate the text boxes/drop down menus.

I have asked the xEdit team and they state these scripts define the script window dimenions and they cannot provide support.

Is there any chance someone could look into how to change the dimensions of these script windows? Or knows a way to still retain 1080/1440p scaling on these script windows whilst still retaining 4k on the rest?

Thanks

• 4 months later...

So I'm having a bit of a problem with QuickChange - I was trying to mass edit Weight of items, from 1.0 to 0.1 and the thing tells me that 0.1 is not a valid integer value. And that is very true, except Weight can be a float. So... it would be nice if I could change it to that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...